So a big thing now a days are camera/ photo enthusiasts posting up a what we call a “What’s in your bag?” gear post. Bellamy Hunt (Japan Camera Hunter), a Street photographer and camera hunter based in Japan, has been doing quite a bit of these where he let’s reader’s post their own day bag. So here’s what I’ve been carrying around lately on the street.
First, I carry everything in an Incase x Ari Marcopoulos Camera Sling. It fits a crap load.
From right to left.
- Marc Jacobs Wallet. (don’t ever rob me. chances are I have nothing in there.)
- iPhone 4 with charger and headphones.
- cheap watch that is beat to heck.
- leather notebook.
- Micro fiber from my Ray Bans. ( I use for lenses.)
- Leica Mini II 35mm (everyone needs a good point and shoot film cam.)
- Yashica GTN Rangefinder ( I shoot this alot. Amazing lens. Fast 45mm F/1.7)
- Meika Flash ( flash for the rangefinder when I need it.)
- Color and B&W 35mm film . (Fuji Pro400H and Kodak Portra 400 for color, Ilford Hp5+ for B&W.)
- Lumix EVF-1 case
-Lumix GF1 with EVF1, Aashi metal grip, and 20mm (40mm) f/1.7 pancake lens. ( If I’m out of film, I’ll shoot this, but I usually use this for video.
- Lumix 14mm (28mm) 2.5 wide pancake lens.
- Lumix GF1 charger.
- Fuji 210 with extra instax film.
Yea, that’s pretty much what I bring with me to go shoot. Sometimes I leave a camera home or swap it out for another. Hope you Enjoyed!